No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
We are looking to recruit a talent Emirate candidate as Quality and Assurance Manager role to achieve targeted goals and initiatives that affect the customer experience with the Engagement center.
The Manager is responsible for developing, implementing monitoring standards and providing feedback to associates and management to improve interaction quality with customers. This individual leads quality initiatives by determining business needs derived from root cause analysis of quality and complaint data. He is also focusing on information analysis, providing recommendations and working to implement change for existing and new engagement center process and procedures.
He also oversees all reporting on engagement center activities for the business. Ensuring proper support for campaign deployment, including target list creation, management and follow-up. Analysis of reports allows the manager to provide recommendation on optimization and performance.
Your key responsibilites will be but not be limited to:
• Responsible for the development, implementation, documentation, monitoring of quality assurance programs. Including monitoring systems management from a user standpoint as it relates to the systems used to capture and record calls.
• Manages all quality monitoring and complaint records, reports, and analysis, ensuring that they are complete, accurate and prepared on time.
• Accomplish business objectives by gathering quality monitoring and VOC results making recommendations for the business plan, preparing information for monthly progress and quarterly reviews, and preparing and completing action plans and assignments
• Identifies changes based on business needs to call monitoring requirements in consultation with business leaders, clients, and supporting staff. Drives the changes to implementation
• In consultation with superior and subordinate supervisory personnel, as appropriate, develops short- and long- term goals and plans for area of responsibility.
• Formulates policy for area(s) of responsibility and secures appropriate approvals. Develops and administers procedures necessary to implement approved policy and provides the overall direction necessary to ensure the delivery of efficient and effective area services
• Responsible for the development of the Contact center manual, to be used as reference point for new joiners describing activities executed as well and work process related to each type of activity
• Develops function-specific orientation and training programs for area personnel. Establishes standards for effective job performance and evaluates subordinates according to such standards. Delegates these responsibilities to supervisory personnel as appropriate.
• Liaises with the system IT team as a subject mater expert to ensure, agents have the right tools and understanding on how to redeem offers for customers. Including and not limited to exclusions, eligibility and dependencies.
• SPECIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Communication / Interpersonal skills
5+ years customer service experience (which would have included at least 2 years of customer interaction over the phone) and 3+ years management experience
Experience in planning and managing Quality Assurance in a call center environment
Experience with Change Management efforts at the program and project level
Strong communication skills, demonstrated through past experience and results
We re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click apply : Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Quality / Testing / QA / QC / Inspector