Main Job Duties:
• Will support an agile team in analyzing, designing, building and testing Reservoir Simulation Applications and Environment.
• Will review functional requirements and user stories from business analysis team; design test plans, write test cases, oversee test strategies and perform testing for assigned applications.
• Make Automation, White, Performance, Load testing.
• Attack Methods, and APIs to assure quality, performance, data consistency, security are applied.
• Will submit and verify defects, maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of in-house or vendor developed applications, analyzes test results to certify existing functionality and integrations and recommends corrective action upon failures.
• Testing will include functional and non-functional, integration, regression and system testing.
• Design functional and non-functional test cases that verify requirements and validate functionality.
• Analyze user stories and technical requirements for validity, feasibility and technical soundness and decompose them to extract positive and negative test scenarios and strong acceptance criteria
• Execute all levels of testing including but not limited to: System, Integration; Component Level Regression and Detect, report, and track software defects.
• Use systematic and repeatable processes to verify releases meet quality standards before launch
• Apply Quality Engineering principles throughout the agile product life cycle to identify defect and design flaws
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services