• Responsible for implementation of task
order QC Plan.
• Ensure the QCP is reviewed, updated, and approved
by the Government.
• Ensure all service deliverables meet
quality standards and performance requirements.
• Responsible for monitoring key aspects of
program and contract management, including subcontractor management,
recruiting and staffing, security management, and linguist support
processes and procedures to ensure compliance with contract and TO
• Responsible for periodic, routine and
scheduled inspections of all aspect of contract performance.
• Responsible for coordinating with program
office staff on identified concerns or issues.
• Ensure corrective measures eliminate
recurrence of deficiencies.
• Recommend process improvements.
• Responsible for timely and accurate
reporting on quality.
• Primary advisor to the TOPM on meeting all
QC aspects of the TO requirements.
• Coordinate with the TOPM for Site visits
• Coordinate with the appropriate OCONUS
staff sections to support the visit (logistics, transportation, billeting,
etc.) and ensures the staff sections receiving the visit are prepared and
have visibility on applicable processes, policies and SOPs.
• Establish clear and distinct goals to be
accomplished during inspections and briefs the TOPM on SAV team on the
intent and reporting involved.
• Submit inspection reports to the TOPM and
other relevant stakeholders.
• Maintain QC records to include schedules,
compliance data, open action items and future projects.
• Conduct spot checks and follow up on a
scheduled and unscheduled basis, focusing on the areas of concern
identified by the customer and MEP management.
• Responsible for the development,
management, validation and continuous improvement of the TO quality
• Assist in the development of OCONUS staff
SOPs in order to streamline and document processes.
• Perform other duties as assigned.