The Quality Control Specialist holds primary responsibility of review and ensure the quality of content related outcome including communication and promotional materials, Medical materials, printed and online marketing communications, as well as, corporate communications.
• You will ensure content proofreads, edits revand/or assists with the editorial development, compliance of content to corporate' guidelines and global quality standards in content management.
• Develops and maintains company-wide internal contacts at all levels and external contacts as the appropriate content expert to make all projects free of spelling and grammatical errors.
• Caduceus Lane is currently hiring for a medical proofreading specialist based in Alexandria Egypt.
• proofreads, Edits, research and/or assists with the editorial development of corporate documents, marketing, and branding materials, medical reports, marketing communications and corporate communications including letters, brochures, newsletters, and other components as required.
• Proofreads, edits and/or assists with the online content development and advice on usability issues.
• Researchers materials for industry-related news, events, and trends.
• Maintains consistent corporate language and design style standards in all published materials and helps document and maintain corporate style standards.
• Interviews and works with individuals in client departments to procure pertinent, accurate information for publication.
• Reviews copy scheduled for publication for accuracy and update requirements.
• Works within set scheduling and publication deadlines and maintains standards of excellence and accuracy in all writing, editing, and proofreading practices.
• Cross-Functional Coordination across different departments with an integrated shared responsibility with Medical and Marketing Departments.
• Assists manager and performs editing, researching, interviewing, and proofreading for different departments as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
3 to 5 years