Responsible for monitoring and improving upon the quality of education programmes, customer and vendor management. Tests, measures, and evaluates all services such as scholastic, co scholastic teaching and learning, after school activities, parent engagement, customer management and vendor management.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Implement Total Quality Management System for the school
• Track key performances indicators and generate reports
• Create reports of quality control measures and analyze the data to determine if any changes in processes are necessary.
• Develop and implement quality improvement activities and policies.
• Fulfill documentation and reporting requirements for the Quality Management program.
• Develop TQM training materials.
• Train staff on internal quality auditing.
• Develop and maintain a system for outcomes measurement
• Develop performance improvement targets for quality, service, and efficiency.
• Implement systems to ensure that services conform to regulatory requirement.
• Conduct surveys to solicit feedback.
• Perform statistical analysis and data analysis.
• Assist with quality control audits.
• Investigate, monitor, document and report on quality of care and service issues.
Industry Type :
Education / Training / Teaching / Academics
Functional Area :
Training / Learning