We are looking to recruit a fresh / Junior quality control engineer is required to perform application quality control and quality assurance in order to be deployed into a production environment.
• Conduct static testing (verification of business need, verify documented requirements, verify system requirement specification, verify constructed build).
• Conduct dynamic testing (validate constructed build and do unit testing, do integration testing and validate compliance with design, do system testing and validated compliance with requirements, conduct UAT to validate compliance with business need).
• Create test cases and scenarios using techniques such as unit test cases, integration test cases, system test cases and user acceptance test cases.
• Conduct functional testing (functional, smoke, sanity, regression testing).
• Carry out non functional testing (usability, UI, performance, security, compatibility, recovery testing).
• Experience in Static Testing and Dynamic Testing.
• Experience in Test Management Tools.
• Experience in Requirement Management Tools.
• Experience in Security Testing tools is a plus.
• Knowledge in STLC and Test Process Phases.
• Knowledge and Concept in the Faults and Test Cases and Scenarios Priority.
• Knowledge in J2EE Technology (EJB, JSP, and SERVLETS), Web Services, and JAVA XML API’S, C++, and C #, Browsers, Cookies, XML and HTML is a must.
• Knowledge in Oracle 11g.
• Knowledge of UML Design.
• Knowledge in Gap Analysis.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent team player.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Attention to detail skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Analytical thinking.
• Excellent time management skills.