QC Inspector is responsible for First Article Inspection, Review Material Test certificates, Batch Inspection, conduct in-process audit, Receiving Inspection, Assembly parts Inspection, Receiving OS in JDE, NCRs login for in-house and supplier products, Shipping NCRS, Finished Parts Inspection, Calibration and control of gauge.
• Inspect first off and do first article inspections of
• Knowledge in API, ACME thread inspection
• Review Material test certificates with respect to the
PO and Drawing requirements.
• Raw material MTC review of the inventory parts.
• Inspect goods inwards including OP/OS, etc. to the
relevant drawings and PO requirements
• Receiving OS in JDE
• Raise NCRs for both in house products and supplier
products in JDE.
• Raise shipping NCRs for the intercompany orders.
• Inspects finished parts and document inspection
• Inspection of NCR parts for assembly and suggest rework
• Assembly parts inspection before beginning assembly.
• Inter-company parts receiving inspection before keep
• Carry out MPI and PT as per the requirements shown in
• Review and control shot peening process as per
• Comply with NOV HSEQ Policy and Safety Procedures to
avoid incidents and accidents.
• Maintain clean and orderly work area.
• Diploma in Mechanical engineering
• Good communication (read and write) in English.
• Physical experience using precision measuring
• Read and interpret Bowen prints and specifications.
• Must have good hand/eye coordination.
• Must work independently.
• 5-year experience in precision Machine shop inspection.