ENERCON is currently looking for Radiation Protection expert to join the ENERCON team in our Barakah (UAE) location for a contract position. This will be a temporary assignment expected to last 12 months based overseas in UAE.
A Radiation Protection expert will be assigned to projects/initiatives such as;
• Review ALARA measures and develop long term ALARA plan
• Carry forward remote monitoring system (Tele-dosimetry) introduction project
• Set up gamma sensitive detector of portal monitor and develop relevant procedure
• Set up Small Article Monitor and develop relevant procedure
• Develop ALARA plan for initial fuel load
Qualified candidates will have the above experience and meet the below requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering
• Eight (8) years of experience at radiation protection or radioactive waste management
• Understanding of characters of PWR stations in terms of radiation protection and radioactive waste management
• Good writing, presentation and communication skills
• Ability to obtain unescorted access to a nuclear facility
• Ability to be an individual contributor and work effectively in teams
• Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings; ENERCON and client specific background checks; and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
Enercon Services, Inc. is a long-standing and well-respected engineering and technical services consulting company. We provide premier services to companies in the energy, utility, and industrial sectors, as well as to governmental agencies across the U.S. and Internationally.
ENERCON is fully owned by our employees and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at www.enercon.com. ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.