IIS has a requirement for a Range Security Officer/Technician with a background in Security Operations to provide Training Security oversight in support of all USARCENT live fire ranges and Situational Training Exercise (STX) live fire events in Kuwait. A successful candidate must be a United States citizen with proof of citizenship, current U.S. passport, and an active U.S. SECRET security clearance.
The Range Security Officer/Technician ensures security protocols, policies and standards are adhered to across the Udairi Range Complex (URC) and direct supporting operations in accordance with ASG-KU and contractual requirements. The Range Security Officer/Technician evaluates training, operational procedures, facilities, and systems with an emphasis on identifying real and potential security risk. The Range Security Officer/Technician shall abide by and enforce all Security Programs, Policies and Procedures as they relate to range operations and in compliance with all contractual requirements and the ASG-KU Range Operations Standardized Operating Procedures. Additionally, the Range Security Officer/Technician will adhere to and enforce WTA implemented Security programs to prevent accidents, property loss and theft in the performance of their duties or while receiving services provided by the Contractor and subcontractors. Performs scheduled Security inspections on URC and may provide technical support to supported unit personnel, as required.
Standard work week will be six (6) days per week for up to eight (8) hours per day while at OCONUS work site(s), and a standard 40 hour work week while at CONUS work sites.
Shift Work is required to support 24/7 operations. The candidate chosen for this position will have to be flexible to work any shift/designated hours required. Shift times will be determined by Management team in accordance with Kuwait Labor Law.
Due to Kuwait Labor law, only males will be considered for shifts which take place between 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
To be considered for this position, applicants must be capable of working irregular work schedules, including night shifts.
The Range Security Officer/Technician shall report to the Firing Desk Shift Supervisor and be responsible for adherence to Security regulations/guidelines during all planning, movement, and live fire execution and operations that include but are not limited to:
• Preparation for weekly Security audits.
• Performance and documentation of Security inspections.
• Responsible for development, monitoring and trending of metrics as they pertain to URC and Range Security.
• Generating, reviewing and/or implementing policies and procedures through applicable authorities.
• Responsible for Range Security oversight in accordance with all applicable Military regulations.
• Assist in oversight of Raytheon and all subcontractor employees adherence to Security regulations in compliance with DOD, DA and Theater Specific regulations as well as Host Nation laws.
• Experience with US Army Security Regulations 190-51.
• Experience with US Army Security Regulations 190-11 (Arms, Ammunition and Explosives).
• Experience with DA Pamphlet 385-63 for Range Safety.
• Analytical skills in Root-cause analysis, corrective / preventive actions.
• Possess knowledge and technical expertise in the use of all Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Adobe Acrobat products.
• Superior Interpersonal and Communications skills.
• Be detail-oriented with the ability to work under challenging deadlines.
• Able to work closely with other team members, Customers, and End Users.
• Must be willing to work and live in Kuwait.
• Must possess current DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Must possess a US Passport with at least 6 months of remaining eligibility
• Prior military experience.
• Previous experience working on a US government contract.
• Bachelor's degree from accredited school & four (4) years of related experience, OR two (2) years related experience with Master's degree. Eight (8) years of additional equivalent work experience (12 total years) may be accepted in lieu of BA/BS education requirement.
Contractor personnel shall comply with all theater command policies, regulations, and General Orders. All tours are unaccompanied
Must have an ACTIVE/CURRENT U.S. SECRET Security Clearance
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 156850