Provide professional, senior SharePoint administration/Development support and customer service to military and civilian customers at an Enterprise level. The position requires extensive infrastructure skills in the design, packaging, delivery, and support of web infrastructure technologies. The person will be responsible for collecting various business requirements from the customer and design a delivery methodology utilizing SharePoint technologies.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Responsible for developing and executing Content Management strategy on top of SharePoint 2013/2016 infrastructure that includes creating out of the box (OOTB) apps such as sites, lists, document/form libraries, calendars, web parts, and seamlessly integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft products to meet the needs of the customer. Able to perform SharePoint administrative/configuration to leverage taxonomy, site columns, lookups, content types, master pages and page layouts for re-use within sites.
3. Experience in using Central Administration to administer SharePoint's service applications, services, permissions, and features. Ability to troubleshoot site problems and address site permission issues while adhering to customer policies and guidelines such as technical standards, security, and IT best practices.
4. Conduct research on emerging standards in support of SharePoint development efforts. Ability to maintain composure and adapt in fast-paced, customer-focused work environment with minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
1. Candidate must be able to lift, push and pull up to 40 lbs.
2. The work environment will be 95% indoor and 5% outdoor. The outdoor work environment may exceed temperatures 100º F. Candidate must be able to withstand extreme heat physically.