• At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• We are looking for a Global Real Estate Admin Professional for our Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates portfolios, to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia whose focus will be on managing and controlling IBM s Real Estate operations and spend.
• The Global Real Estate Admin Professional is responsible for the development, implementation, performance management and continuous improvement of the organization s workplace experience services and programs for IBM employees, clients and guests. Services may include, but not limited to facilities operations with focus on hospitality, food & beverage and amenities, transportation, audio/visual, office services and service centers.
• This person will be focused in executing and ensuring our day-to-day business runs the way it should through various providers for facilities management and projects service.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Provide operational support to the portfolio.
• Define and Manage operations and maintenance of existing real estate properties and assets to ensure safe, efficient and reliable working environment based on a complete understanding of business strategy, priorities, accounting and financial targets;
• Support all activities and execute action plans in a timely manner relating to the portfolio operations, health and safety, security, action logs, environment and energy programs
• Manage small prpject jobs equal to or below 200 k $.
• Review and validate all expenditures for GRE and retain evidence of disbursement control; Ensuring accurate and timely payments of contracted services;
• Ensure company s compliance with contractual obligations and company policies and maintain a satisfactory business controls posture for all GRE activities and processes to ensure audit readiness at all times
• Effectively manage supplier contracts performance.
• Provide regular feedback, status reports to regional GRE management.
• Provides measurement and tracking of facilities which can include but is not limited to aspects of contract deliverables, business controls, space and population.
• Budget preparation and tracking and disbursement control (site, expense and capital).