We are young parents who have been blessed to follow our dream. Our dream is for children to be happier, more creative, more imaginative, more informed, inspired, aware, balanced and amazed. We aim to see joy on the faces of children.
OliOli® creates experiences that enable creative, open-ended, curious and non-judgmental play for children aged 0-12. OliOli® consists of 8 galleries (each containing interactive, hands-on, open-ended, thought-provoking activities.)
We exist to bring wow experiences to children of all ages - creating a wholesome and delight-filled alternative to screen-based fun. Each space has been thoughtfully conceived with creativity and innovation, designed to inspire, stimulate imagination and curiosity, and spark a love of learning.
The Receptionists are responsible for fulfilling OliOli®’s vision of creating awesome experiences and memories for children and families. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit our organization. You will also act as an OliOli®’s brand ambassador to coordinate front-desk activities, including providing information to guests, selling admission tickets and answering OliOli®'s phone calls. The primary objective for Receptionists is to engage with all visitors in an empathetic, professional, thoughtful and joyful manner.
The responsibilities are as below:
• Greets customers and welcomes them into OliOli
• Answers phones and directs customer inquiries to the appropriate teammate
• Informs guests about OliOli and it's policies helping them have the best experience
• Answers, screens and forwards incoming phone calls
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone
• Coordinate with the admin for the front office supplies and keeps an inventory of stock
• Handles cash transactions between customers with various ticket sales
• Communicates general information and answers questions/issues from customers
• Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures
• Processes credit and debit cards, helping customers use processing equipment
• Informs customers about our services and assesses customer needs
• Performs daily opening and closing procedures
• Communicates customer feedback and experiences to the appropriate teammates
• Continue to learn and communicate different offerings to OliOli® guests
Receptionist work 5 days/week with 2 off days/week.
Receptionist's schedules are in shifts between
9:00 AM-7:00 PM OR 11:00 AM-9:00 PM.