Expiry Date: 17-08-2018
• Meets and greets visitors. Informs appropriate person within E-marine regarding arrival of visitor and requests the visitor to wait in the reception area and provides refreshments when delays occur.
• Receives and answers all incoming calls in soft and polite manner.
• Maintains meetings/appointment register/updates conference room booking system and arranges meetings accordingly.
• Receives and dispatches all mails/couriers (both official and staff s personal).
• Types correspondence in English and Arabic and dispatches them promptly to the concerned after signature and ensures proper reference is recorded in the respective file.
• Files all documents pertaining to the department.
• Keeps track of all correspondence to ensure that the actions are taken promptly.
• Maintains entry time of all office staff. Updates daily attendance in the systems and provides attendance report whenever required. Covers duties of Admin Officer during his absence.
• Maintains record of international calls and mails/courier and arranges periodical certification.
• Performs any related duties as and when assigned.
Quality & HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) Responsibilities:
• Maintain a current knowledge of all Safety and Quality matters relevant to their position.
• Carry out daily tasks according to defined procedures
• Initiate action to prevent any non-conformance occurring in the Safety and Quality Management system, business processes and project work.
• Identify and record the non-conformance when problems do occur.
• Recommend, initiate or provide solutions through the Quality Management Representative.
• Assist the Quality Management Representative in verifying the implementation of solutions
• Produce records as required by the Safety and Quality Management system
• Contribute to the continual review and improvement of the Safety and quality Management system.
General Functions (Summary of Work):
Provides Receptionist services by answering all incoming telephone calls, receiving Clients/guests/suppliers and Secretarial duties by typing various correspondence including letters, memos, fax, filing and a variety of secretarial work as required.
List main contacts in other departments and outside e-marine with which the job is required communicate.
• All staff within E-marine
Level of academic qualifications:
Senior Secondary or equivalent
Specialized training, specific equipment course, memberships, etc:
• Polite soft spoken personality with good telephone voice and customer service skills
• Ability to deal with people at all levels, sometimes in difficult situations
• Familiar with MS office software, i.e. e-mail, word, excel, etc.
• Ability to communicate in English. Bilingual (Arabic/English) is preferable.
4 years experience of related experience in a similar position.
Work Experience: 4
Job Status: Opened