, Posted on May 30, 2018
Cookpad is the largest recipe sharing community in the world and we believe we can build a better world through encouraging even more people to cook. Today we are helping more than 100 million people each month - but as far as we re concerned, we ve barely got started.
Everyday, home cooking has a profound impact on ourselves and the world around us: it makes us healthier and connects us with our friends and family. Through solving the problems related to everyday cooking, we help people live happier and healthier lives in an environment that is more sustainable. That s how we want to change the world.
What we do really makes a difference on a global scale. Currently our biggest Cookpad communities are in Indonesia and Japan but we have growing communities across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We hire the best people who thrive working in small, highly collaborative, and energized international teams. Design and user experience is at the heart of everything we do.
At Cookpad MENA, we are looking to attract highly talented, committed and motivated team members to join our exciting mission to improve people's lives and make everyday cooking fun.
As a Recipe Moderator, your role will be to help build a user community that people want to be a part of. You will be passionate about Cookpad s mission to make everyday cooking fun.
This will involve:
- Moderating content submitted by our users from all Arab speaking countries
- Engaging with users on our platform and on social media
- Analyzing data and user behavior and sharing it with the team
- Building brand awareness and growing local core communities
The ideal candidate:
- Likes to cook
- Is passionate about food, with a good knowledge of local cuisine
- Is independent, proactive and able to work under pressure
- Has some Arabic web writing and editing experience
- Has experience engaging users online
- Is an excellent communicator in Arabic and English, oral and written
- Has strong problem solving and organization skills
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Front Desk
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job