• Facilitate the proper tracking of guests and members at the recreation areas.
• Answer incoming telephone calls and take messages as well as Handle all generalnbspenquiries.
• Update knowledge of classes and other activities.
• To be able to conduct gymnasium & recreation facility showroom and successfully sell the gym & Inter Fitness Memberships, facilities and services to all prospective guests & members.
• Understand the responsibilities of all units like gym, health club, pool, beach etc.
• Promote enthusiastically all classes, activities & services that are offered in the gymnasium& spa.
• To periodically check on the cleanliness and order of the locker facilities.
• To oversee the cleanliness and general organization of the gymnasium reception area, indoor swimming enclosure and surrounding areas.
• Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety.
• To post into the computer system any charges that may be incurred by Guests & Members and accomplish accounting procedures.
• Handle cash as per company policy and procedure.
• To oversee the reservation, payment and tracking procedures established for the use of the different gymnasium, pool, beach & recreation facilities as required. (i.e. massage, private lessons, tennis, swimming pool, sauna etc.)
The ideal candidate should have a minimum 1 year experience in a similar role within hospitality industry. Should be customer oriented, a team player and able to communicate in English fluently.nbsp
In return, we'll give you some great benefits including a competitive salary package, free duty meals,nbspuniforms, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a fantastic team. Most importantly, we'll give younbspRoom to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you can bring yournbspindividual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG please look atnbsphttp://careers.ihg.com/
Contact: InterContinental Abu Dhabi
Job ID: 82191052