Developing sourcing strategies to leverage diverse high caliber candidates and ensuring an efficient recruitment process through screening, interviewing and selecting according to the SABIS policies and procedures.
• Managing the recruitment cycle, including but not limited to, screening CV s, interviewing candidates, assessing applications and updating recruitment files.
• Setting recruitment strategies and identifying resources for outreach and staffing needs.
• Playing a strategic role in building scalable talent acquisition programs and processes, inclusive of sourcing platforms, workforce planning, social media recruitment strategies, interview and feedback processes as well as new-hire Onboarding.
• Developing and fostering strong working relationships with SABIS managers and regional/school HR departments, community institutions, and universities to attain recruitment success and credibility.
• Developing and measuring the success of the recruitment process and providing necessary reports on the latter.
• Aiming in understanding the business hiring needs and effectively develop and execute recruiting strategies for all business functions.
• Researching and analyzing recruitment opportunities and resources.
• Constantly improving existing recruiting programs, processes, and developing innovative strategies for finding the top talents and developing a sourcing plan for filling the open positions in the business inclusive of creating a consistent pool of candidates.
• Designing interview structure, creating strong assessment criteria rubrics, assisting in technical interviews if needed and ensuring that the business sticks to the process.
• Providing an adequate pipeline of local and international talents.
• Conducting interviews with candidates by phone, Skype and face to face in accordance with company policy and selecting best qualified short list to present to hiring manager.
• Providing effective advertising strategies in accordance with SABIS guidelines and business requirements.
• Attending local and international job fairs, sourcing related materials and promotional items.
• Establishing accurate recruiting metrics in order to assess the effectiveness of the existent recruitment strategies and processes as well as drive process improvements.
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation on all candidates, searches, recruitment communications and other related activities to efficiently manage the recruitment process.
• Supporting the various SABIS human resources functions and performing other related tasks as needed and requested by management.
• Performing other related tasks as they arise and as delegated by the Management.