This Job is Old and Position Might be Filled
, Posted on December 7, 2017
Responsibilities: Reporting to the Board or Directors, you will be responsible for:
• Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control and governance systems are functioning as intended and ensures the company s goals and objectives are met
• Reports risk management issues and internal control deficiencies identified directly to audit committee and provide recommendations for improving the company s operations in terms of both efficient and effective performance
• Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
• Evaluates the organization readiness in case of business interruption
• Evaluates regulatory compliance programs with consultation from legal counsel
• Manages third party external auditors at the company
• Develops the audit framework for implementation at the company
• Oversees the development of audit plans for individual areas and specialisms
• Plans diary events for the audit committee
• Ensures recommendations from audit are implemented by the business
• Keeps addressed of new and updated laws, regulations, and implementation of them to the company
• Advises on corporate governance best practice
• Ensures compliance with Saudi laws and regulations
• Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety, Within the position holder s area of responsibility:
• Ensure that the safety & well-being of employees, contractors, and others are always the first consideration in decisions on cost, production, quality and productivity.
• Enforce operational discipline by ensuring all workplace and process safety procedures and practices are understood and implemented in order to avoid potential WPS and PSM incidents occurring.
• Apply the Sasref HSE Policy; the 5 Safety Principles, and enforce the 12 Golden Safety Rules.
• Keep abreast of emerging trends and technologies within your relevant field
Industry Type :
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area :
Accounts / Taxation / Audit / Company Secretary
Desired Candidate Profile
Preferences: The successful candidate will have
• Full time degree (no long distance learning degrees) essential.
• A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in the field of auditing essential.
• Strong background in Refinery Production Auditing essential..
• Strong understanding of Governance, Business Policies and Procedures, Risk Management and Mitigation essential.
• Strong focus on Safety, Workplace Safety, Workplace Safety Management, Process Safety Management essential.
• Proven Managerial skills ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a professional and timely manner essential.
• Highly analytical and problem solving skills essential.
• Strong negotiations skills with high level diplomacy ability to negotiate across multinational stakeholders essential.
• Previous experience working in Saudi or the Middle East advantageous.
• Enthusiasm and drive to stay abreast of new trends in your field.
• Proactive, flexible and dedicated team player, able to achieve goals.
• Strong Personality with self-confidence
• Enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team.
• Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to engage and work effectively with team players from various cultures.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop good working relationship
Package: A highly attractive TAX FREE salary is on offer dependent on skills and experience. In addition, a full Ex-Pat package is available including a range of allowances for housing, transportation, settling. Flights home per year, bonus scheme, end of service benefits, Health etc. 22-26 days holiday plus all Saudi national holidays which are circa 10-14 days.
To apply for this job:
1) To expedite your application, please go to the Web Site www.working-smart.co.uk, Select Candidates and Review Jobs . If not registered, please complete Personal Details, Profile etc. Please ensure you upload a current copy of your CV and a Cover Letter.
2) Email email@example.com with the job title/reference and enclose your CV and Cover Note.
Your Cover Letter in support of your application, should outline
a) why you feel you may be particularly suited to this position (i.e. relevant skills/experience and education) with key focus on your Production Auditing experience.
b) your availability and
c) your salary expectations.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job