Veeam recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise , a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO ) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite , which includes Veeam Backup & Replication , leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com
As the Field Alliance manager for the Middle East you will be responsible to approach and build strong relationships with Veeam strategic alliances in the Middle East through the drive of activities that cover sales, channel and marketing. Our strategic alliances include VMware, Microsoft, NetApp, and Cisco.
• Drive alliance partners internal awareness of Veeam
• Enable Veeam business expansion around joint workloads with Alliances. Including applying joint offer, field enablement, marketing, support, and demand generation
• Accelerate direct sales collaboration, especially on the enterprise segment, and track closure of leads/deals
• Partner with EMEA Alliance marketing and UK&I Marketing to create new initiatives that drive opportunity generation, product evaluations and sales
• Enable joint channel to broaden reach of joint solutions and accelerate the sales cycle, targeting first Enterprise customers and prospects
• Define, manage, and execute a set of programmatic Alliance interactions that can be replicated across Alliances
• Leverage existing initiatives developed by Veeam Global and EMEA Alliances team
• Work closely with the UK&I sales, pre-sales, marketing, and channel teams to achieve your goals.
• Deep knowledge of at least one of our strategic Alliances, or past role alliance manager is mandatory
• Experience in driving a sales pipeline (directly or through channel)
• Understanding of marketing fundamentals: from the strategic to the tactical
• Demonstrated experience working in a top enterprise software company in alliances or channel
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to motivate external teams to work towards a common goal
• Excellent written, oral and customer presentation, influence, and negotiation skills
• Creative approach to local partnerships and marketing
• General business acumen, MBA a plus
• Results driven
• Willing to roll up sleeves and focus on the detail, while conversing with partner peers on high level plans
• Perfect English language skills, both written & verbal.
• Modern, energetic, global working environment
• Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
• Work in a stable, dynamic company
• Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
• Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.