Ref No: UA0037
Job Title: Regional Business Manager MENA
Our Client is putting our first team member in the Middle East region as we are seeking a Regional Business Manager (MENA) . Based out of Dubai, UAE and on the Cheese side of our business, the right candidate will be responsible for continuing to move our organization to even larger levels of new business development throughout the Middle East and North Africa region.
• Will you have a desire to join company, a relatively new player to the MENA marketplace, knowing you will be fighting an uphill battle against established European-based dairy giants
• Have the business acumen, polish, and marketing expertise/brand management at the highest level to independently work with the Executive Officers of our multi-billion-dollar customers
• 50% of your time will be delivering world-class Account Management and customer service to the different clients. This will include resolving quality issues, driving product and sales innovation, and supply chain execution.
• 30% responsibility over New Business Development within the region, to include: Identifying new customers and opportunities, establishing relationships, growing profitable and sustainable sales volume, and leveraging partnerships with brokers and distributors to drive growth.
• 10% responsibility in partnering with cross-functional teams in Denver to update on assigned market, consumers, and identifying growth trends/opportunities. As well as effectively communicating region s key projects and priorities with internal cross-functional teams.
• 10% accountability on your own growth, as company s first functional leader in the MENA region you will be needed to lead by example and improve personal effectiveness through individual performance management and development planning.
• Will work very closely & collaboratively with the technical subject matter experts (Global Quality, R&D, and New Product Development teams) based in our US headquarters.
• You will be a key driver of our overall MENA cheese strategy and need to be an influential part of the broader Cheese Business Development team with strong leadership potential.
• Develop a deep knowledge of company s products, processes, and ways of doing business to effectively grow revenue throughout the region.
• Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related discipline.
• Six (6) years of experience in sales, business development, or account management within MENA, with at least three (3) years in the food or beverage industry.
• Fluency (written and verbal) in English.
• Based out of Dubai, UAE with the ability to travel 50% internationally.