• The Financial Controller will be responsible for managing the Finance function across all legal entities and branch offices within IMEA region.
• Preparation of consolidated financial and operational reports, analysis & budgets.
• Statutory Accounts in accordance with local and group requirements.
• Project costing.
• Tracking and analysis on turnkey projects.
• Key point of contact when dealing with Auditors, Banks, and Suppliers.
• Providing support for all local Accountants within IMEA.
• Generate market/product business performance reports.
• Responsible for all activities related to generating financial and accounts reports, while overlooking day to day financial transactions in addition to supervising and training staff, as required.
• To be responsible for managing day-to-day accounting activities for accounts receivable/payable.
• To manage the timely, accurate, efficient and smooth delivery of financial transactions and reporting, ensuring all movements are in line with the financial policies as defined by the companies accounting rules and delegation of authority
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics / Business or equivalent qualifications.
• CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA Qualified
• 5 -15 years Financial Management experience.
• High level of written and verbal business English. Arabic would be advantageous.