Can you Inspire others?
Are you Customer Centric & Performance Focused?
want to take your career to the next stage with one of the world's leading
health and fitness chains, with 60 clubs in 51 locations throughout the
Middle East in the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Jordan?
If your answer is Yes , we would like to hear from you
We are now on lookout for Regional Head of Operations based out of Bahrain/ Kuwait.
The incumbent will operationally drive Fitness First clubs operations, standards
& deliveries including Membership Sales, Fitness, Group Exercise, Front of
House, Swim & Health and Safety across Kuwait, Qatar & Bahrain.
• Drive Club General Managers and team to outperform, achieve exceptional Customer Experience and
• Responsible & accountable for P&L performance of clubs under purview
• Preparing annual budgets for clubs in the region, for discussion and agreement with Group Head
• Work with Club General Managers to analyse monthly sales activity, revenue and P&L performance, to
ensure adherence to budgets and targets
• Contribute to the
effective growth through awareness of local activities and opportunities
• Acquire a clear understanding of, and comply with, all administration and operational
procedures specified within Company manuals
• Ensure that Company s Performance Management / Appraisal systems are being effectively implemented
throughout the region
• Manage the performance and behaviour of employees
• Ensure a flow of information through regular (daily, weekly, monthly)
meetings, communications and reports with peers, team members and seniors, and
effectively manage this information as appropriate for the business
• Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
• Track record of working across multicultural environment
• Track record of delivering & nurturing high performing teams
• Entrepreneurial Zeal to drive business growth
• Exceptional coaching skills
• Manage priorities, resolve issues & efficient deployment of resources
• 5 10 years of Health club operations experience including 3-5 years of team management
• Arabic speaking will be an advantage
If you are looking for a rewarding career and excellent benefits, please share your
updated resume by Saturday 20 th April, 2019 at email@example.com with
the position applied for in the subject line. In the recruitment process,
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next steps .