What do we offer?
Would you like to ensure first class HR business partnering for one of our regional sales organizations? And do you want to set and drive the HR strategy and direction for one of the most diverse and exciting sales regions in Grundfos? Are you a confident and collaborative leader, with a track record of working successfully across the business to influence change?
Then Grundfos might be the place for you!
We are looking for a talented and experienced Regional HR Director for our EEWAA (East Europe, West Asia and Africa) sales region.
This is a unique and challenging position in an ambitious and innovative environment with key behaviors like accountability, collaboration and customer centricity. You will enter a financially strong company that is purposefully driven by making the world a better and more sustainable place.
What is the job about?
As our Regional HR Director, you will be a critical member of the EEWAA sales leadership team and the Global HR Leadership team in Sales.
In this role you will be the Senior HR Business Partner to the Regional Managing Director and to the regional staff team and top executives.
You will be responsible for developing the overall regional HR direction, leading and working in coordination with the regional HR Business Partners to actualize the business strategy and business plans. Furthermore, you will have a joint responsibility for ensuring the collaboration, and process harmonization of all Human Resource/People related services, tools, programs and approaches in the EEWAA Region. This will be done in close collaboration with our Global Centers of Expertise, Global HR Services and the other Business HR in the geographical scope of EEWAA.
You will be responsible for ensuring local employment law, ethics, and standard policies, as set through the Grundfos Code of Conduct and Grundfos Values document (defined by Corporate and local policies) are upheld. The breadth and impact of this role requires a strategic sense, balanced by the energy to be hands-on, to optimize processes and implement best practices. The position will play a pivotal role in ensuring the translation of the business strategy/plan to HR plans.
You will manage a team of HR Business Partners and report directly to the Regional Managing Director of EEWAA Sales, with a dotted line to the Global Head of HR in Sales (CSO Area).
The position, which may require 30-40% travel, will be located at the Grundfos EEWAA Sales headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
What do you need to apply?
As our new Regional HR Director, you should be a decisive decision maker with a focus on ethics and values, as well as an independent business thinker who possesses a high degree of energy and natural authority. A flexible, collaborative leadership style that enables teamwork (aiming at for-the-greater-good solutions) across a matrixed structure, as well as strong commercial understanding and business acumen.
You should be a candid communicator and a collaborative leader who masters collaboration and stakeholder management in a matrix-organization diligently navigating multiple interests from the Business unit agenda, Group Strategy and regional/external agendas.
Specifically, the ideal candidate s background will also include the following experience/skills:
• 10+ years of broad and progressive HR leadership, some of which will be in an international business-to-business environment. Experience working at the Corporate level and with an HR Shared Service center is strongly preferred.
• An undergraduate degree and a graduate degree in a relevant discipline is desired.
• Experience providing leadership as a senior business partner to a regional/global organization and a proven track record of successfully assisting an organization as it expands its international footprint.
• A track record as a Leader/Manager of the HR organization and team. Ability to highlight an understanding of the entire business value chain within staff and line functions and basic business strategy knowledge.
• Experience driving successful change management initiatives into the organization, specifically around team dynamics, company culture, and communications.
• Knowledge of capability building processes and organizational design methodologies, preferably in a technical commercial environment. Experience from a digital transformation is a plus.
• A business person with strong sense of overall business operations; enabling good judgment and participation in senior executive decision-making activities.
• A mindful person that actively utilizes data and analytics to enable stronger decision-making processes.
As a person, you:
• Are a team player and dynamic leader with a high level of emotional and cultural intelligence. He/she will be able to build relationships with people at all levels of the organization through trust and a sympathetic ear.
• Possess strong business/financial acumen with the ability to organize, direct and execute a sound business plan for this strategic area of the company, ensuring optimal results for resources expended. Quality and cost conscious.
• Have excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire Grundfos personnel at all levels of the organization.
• Are a strategic doer , combining a strategic mindset with execution skills and a results-driven approach. Capable of moving toward long-term goals and also focusing on the short term.
• Are self-driven, tough minded. Possess a high level of energy, are able to take constructive coaching, and are calm under fire.
• Are entrepreneurial. Sees opportunities and welcomes the challenges to overcome them.
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195