Regional Maintenance Manager
• To Manage & coaching his team after sales service / Implement customer service maintenance operations in the designated geographical zone/area regarding preventative and corrective maintenance for Medical devices following the standard operating procedures of the function and to the satisfaction, retention and further business development with the customers.
• Set annual Business plan for his area / Line.
• Set annual preventive maintenance for his area / line
• Provide reporting to the Maintenance Manager with the progress according to Key performance indicators as well as complaints/difficulties and other issues for support/advice and information,
• Conduct and appraising the performance of subordinates on monthly & yearly basis following the performance indicators.
• Provide Technical support & Technical Information through meetings and constant communication with the Maintenance Manager as well as other sources (vendors/suppliers/own library/etc .),
• Setting the maintenance training plan for different staff members & reporting to Business unit,
• Follow up collection issues in his area.
• Supervise, Renew and deploy service contracts for new/existing clients including their requirements and requests in accordance to the company policy (Monthly) as well as keeping a strict up-to-date filing with contracts on the DB.
• Communicate and justify special requests/ agreements with strategic accounts to the HQ-Maintenance Manager for approval for both contract renewals and corrective maintenance quotation negotiations,
• Planning and Implementing the preventative maintenance activities for the area including documentation requirements like Service Reports, Invoices, debt aging and collection follow-up,
• Issuing new quotations, cost estimates for service and spare parts regarding corrective maintenance activities to customers followed by Invoices after the satisfactory completion of the maintenance task as well as following-up on the payments for collection,
• Fulfill all the Service Report documentation requirements (including various equipment data status, running time and various other comments in the checklist provided by the company),
• Provide coaching and training to the client unit staff on best practices and preventative actions for decreasing repeated failures, or missed used actions technical.
• Provide/sell various needed consumable products to clients including as well as provide training on the optimum ways of using these materials/items,
• Develop and Implement the annual plan for the respective product line regarding sales forecasts/targets and regional allocations of targets per sales channel for the different regions/market segments in light of the sales targets/objectives agreed with the Business Unit Manager aiming at the advancement, growth and profitability of the Group,
• Implement the operational plan of allocating manpower of the product line to the different regions/market segments/territories for implementing the plan as well as monitoring the key performance indicators for the product sales as to figures, coverage, product mix, presence in the market, etc.
• Monitor and report on monthly basis the sales performance indicators to the BU Manager as well as a sample of individual sales staff through reviewing and compiling the reports of the product line staff as well as assess the incentives scheme documentation requirement for all sales team and ensure policy compliance.
• Follow up the market changes and giving feedback on trends, competitors prices and services through regular field visits to key customers, meeting with staff members as well as participating in solving complaints of key/major strategic accounts,
• Provide Support to Sales & Service Engineer based on their performance through periodical meetings, circulars, adjustments in policies and even providing coaching, training and support in dealing with complaints of strategic accounts/major customers,
• Provide the bi-monthly report to the Business Unit Manager on the performance of the product line including progress to date, resource requirements and action plans as well as needed approvals for change/tuning/exceptions of the plan/pricing or overall approach
• Initiate, attend and contribute to internal PR activities related to staff members including gatherings, annual events, etc. to provide motivation, support and recognition of the efforts performed through the ranks of the organization.
Experience Needed: More than 3 years
Job Type:Full Time
Salary:20,000 to 25000 EGP per month
Languages: Arabic, English