In this role, you will:
• Create a regional sales strategy in collaboration with the Executive Management.
• Provide guidance on value proposition, positioning, market strategy and priorities for P.I. Works solutions and services.
• Open doors, position P.I. Works solutions and services, specifically in to the Tier-1 mobile carriers in the Middle East region.
• Perform a Hunter role primarily be responsible to reach regional target.
• Create sales forecasting and plans to meet long-term goals.
• Guide pre-sales and post-sales strategies to maximize customer delight, retention and growth.
To be successful, you will:
• Demonstrate excellent understanding of the Mobile/Telecom marketplace and success stories in solutions selling to top tier service providers
• Have the ability to leverage C-level, executive sponsor relationships from the top tier Telecom Service Providers
• Have a proven track record of achieving/exceeding targets and driving consistent sales growth
• Be a tough negotiator, have a keen eye for profitability, cost controls and resource optimization
• Be aware of market trends and can adapt strategies to changing market conditions in collaboration with executive management
• Demonstrate strong ability to prioritize and focus on growth goals, yet be flexible to adapt dynamic business realities
• Be able to travel extensively in the region (50%-75%)
• Have a strong sense of integrity and high ethical standards
• Be a results-driven, energetic, creative leader, with a reputation of being able to get things done