If you have a cellphone, you have most likely interacted with us. Why are we so sure? Only last year, over the 60% of the world s population interacted with businesses through our platform.
It didn t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Regional Sales Manager is a critical managerial role for growth of Infobip's business in the region of Francophone Africa. You will lead and organize a sales team by shaping regional strategy to bring in new clients to company's portfolio and therefore bringing the organization to the next level.
You know you are doing a good job when:
• Create regional and cascade global strategies by defined sales targets for the Region, translating it into clear, achievable goals between the teams you are handling.
• Ensure growth of the regional gross profit through acquisition of new clients and bringing new business to the organization. Regional Sales Manager has a responsibility for defining and acquiring all customers from target list of customers.
• Drive, Lead and architect, internal communications, new processes and tools needed according to the regional requirements and direction.
• Create growth strategies, enhance processes, across assigned regions is implemented in line with company strategy.
• Serve as the mediator between all parties in the region and make sure the sales process and communication with internal departments runs smoothly.
• Conduct performance management process provide constructive feedbacks to Team leaders, coach and help them successfully manage their team members, provide support when difficult situations occur and guidance on how to approach the market or achieve the teams KPIs.
• Facilitate, drive cooperation and open communication with Sales Operations is necessary, in order to set objectives and goals for the teams, to align on the sales strategy, to provide inputs from the markets and feed the information about the successful sale of Infobip s products.
You are the right person for us if you have:
• You are an A-Player, Sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 5+ years professional experience in Enterprise Sales.
• Proven track record of driving annual increase in quarterly/annual margin, revenue, growth and acquisition targets in an assigned region.
• Ability to Enhance, tailor and drive sales process across an assigned region while always in line with company strategy.
• Ability to lead through change while growing sales team and talent management across the region,
• Proven record in building / maintaining a high performing unit region / department.
• Have strategic orientation and solid understanding of the region s industry economic and technological trends to be able to capitalize on.
• Set the leadership example for the region, while coaching and mentoring the Team Leader to grow their leadership potential.
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
• You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
• You are in a great command of English and French , you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, is highly preferred,
• You don't mind travelling to foreign countries.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
• Awesome clients We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
• Big and complex infrastructure When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
• Opportunity knocks. Often . Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry we challenge you not to grow! Whether it s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
• Learn as you grow Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
• Connect globally Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the global in globalisation.
• Pay & Perks Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, employer paid benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!.