Category Nursing and Midwifery Speciality Recovery/ Post Anaesthetic Care Unit Location Riyadh,KAMC Salary min On Application SAR Salary max On Application SAR Hospital To apply for a post through Professional Connections at this hospital you should hold a passport from Australia/ Austria/ Belgium/ Czech Republic/Denmark/ France/ Finland/ Germany/ Holland/ Ireland/ Italy/ Latvia/Netherlands New Zealand/ Norway/ Portugal/ Slovakia/ Slovenia/Sweden/ United Kingdom/Spain/ Greece/ Switzerland.
Join the multicultural, multinational team of nurses working for the most prestigious organisation in The Middle East, with facilities in in all major centres of Saudi Arabia.
Our client hospital, based in the Capital City of Riyadh, has a 2,000 bed capacity main hospital as well as the largest dedicated Children's Hospital in the Middle East.
State-of-the art facilities, including Cardiac and Liver Center and Emergency Care.
The Trauma Center continues to be the best Trauma Care Center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is ranked as the 4th Emergency Care Center outside the United States of America, to provide (PHTLS) Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support program. Ambulatory Care Services and Primary Health Care Services provide Preventive Health Services including health education and behavioral modifications to adopt healthy lifestyles. Surgical and Critical Units include an outstanding Burn Unit, Surgical ICU, Endoscopy Unit, Operating Rooms, and Neuro-Surgical and Surgical Units. Dental, Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care, Long Term Care/ Rehabilitation.
Other adult and pediatric services provided include: Surgical and Medical wards, Oncology. Obstetrics and Gynecology (Labor and Delivery, Oncology, Antenatal and Post Partum wards); Oncology, Neonatal ICU, Operating Rooms, Ambulatory Care Center, Home Health Care Program, VIP Wards, Royal Suite, College of Medicine and Nursing College.
Description UNIT NAME: Post Anesthesia Care Unit
All age group. Mixed gender post surgical/procedural patients
Hours of Operation: 24 hours, 7 days a week
# of Beds: 22 Bays
14 in Main PACU
3 in L&D
2 in MRI and Angio
1 in Cardiac MRI
2 (for Dental) in Cardiac
Job Title: Staff Nurse I
Basic Function: Within the mission, vision and values of Saudi Arabian Ministry of National Guard - Health Affairs, promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
Benefits * Generous Tax-Free Salary. Each case individually negotiated.
Calculated for years of experience and for postgraduate education.
* One-year renewable contract. If you renew for the second year, you will receive one month salary as a recontracting bonus.
* Holidays: 61 days paid leave per year. ( Annual leave and public
* Return flight to your nearest international airport (Point of Hire) at beginning and end of the contract.
* Midyear ticket to your point of hire.
* Free fully furnished western accommodation. See our website for some
examples of the housing
* Free healthcare.
* Recreation centres at all hospitals free of charge.
* Free utilities. Cable TV available with up to 250 channels.
* High-speed internet. Requirements Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or equivalent from an accredited institution or Diploma in Nursing (western standard, for those who graduated before the availability of Bachelor's degree)
Current licensure as a professional registered nurse
Minimum of 3 years current clinical nursing experience following licensure/registration in the country of origin with basic leadership experience