Category Nursing and Midwifery Speciality Surgery Location Jeddah Salary min On Application SAR Salary max On Application SAR Hospital Our Client hospital in Jeddah is a 500 bed JCI accredited acute care hospital providing state of the art medical care for the population in the Western Region of Saudi Arabia. Jeddah is one of the most popular locations in Saudi Arabia, a cosmopolitan city with a population of 2 million, excellent shopping, international cuisine and a multicultural workforce.
Medical Services at the hospital include: Anaesthesia & ICU (ICU, PICU, Cardiac ICU, NICU, Cardiopulmonary Services, Oral & Dental Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Medical Imaging , Medicine, Renal Dialysis Unit, Obstetrics & Gynaecology , Paediatrics , Surgery, Oncology, Home Health Care Program, Outpatients Dept. and Al Iskan Clinics situated off site.
In addition, it promotes and advances an understanding of diseases prevention amongst the population.
Recent projects include:The Cardiology Centre, Nursing College at King Saud University for Health Sciences, Out patient clinic centre, Grand expansion to all Emergency Room facilities, Grand expansion to the Oncology Centre, Founding the Bone Marrow Transplantation Centre and Burns Unit.
Description Department: Ward 6 Surgical Male (Ortho)
Current Scope of Service:
WARD 6 provides state of the art surgical and nursing care for patients and their families. The service treats 80 to 100 patients monthly. The most common conditions treated are:
* Open and closed fractures
* Head Injuries
* Brain Tumour
* Subdural Haematoma
* Peripheral Vascular Disease
* Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
* Vitreous Haemorrhage
WARD 6 is committed in implementing the 6 International Patient Safety Goals
1. Identifying Patients Correctly
2. Improving Effective Communication
3. Improving the Safety of High Alert Medications
4. Ensuring Correct-Site, Correct -Procedure, and Correct Patient Safety Surgery
5. Reducing the Risk of Hospital Acquired Infections
6. Reducing the Risk of Patient Harm Resulting from Falls
Job Title : Staff Nurse
Responsible to: Nurse Manager / Nursing Supervisor
Basic Function: Within the mission, vision and values of the hospital and the Division of Nursing Services, provide total nursing care for assigned patients and assumes a leadership role when required. Rotates day and night shit to meet patient care requirements.
Benefits * Generous Tax Free Salary. Each case individually negotiated.NEW! Increments for years of experience and for post graduate education.
* One year renewable contract. If you renew for a second year you will receive one month salary as a recontracting bonus.
* Holidays: 61 days paid leave per year. ( Annual leave and public holidays)
* Free fully furnished western accommodation. See http://nursinginsaudi.net/index.php?page_id=490
* Recreation centres at all hospitals free of charge. Gym, tennis +++
*Free utilities. Cable TV available with up to 250 channels.
* High speed internet.
* Free healthcare.
* Return flight to your nearest international airport (Point of Hire) at beginning and end of contract.
* Midyear ticket to your point of hire. Requirements Two (2) years current clinical experience in specific area of practice
Diploma or Degree in nursing from the following countries (Professional Connections is contracted by our client to source and assist nurses from the this list of Countries)
Australia/ Austria/ Belgium/ Czech Republic/Denmark/ France/ Finland/ Germany/ Holland/ Ireland/ Italy/ Latvia/Netherlands New Zealand/ Norway/ Portugal/ Slovakia/ Slovenia/Sweden/ United Kingdom/Spain/ Greece/ Switzerland.