International Medical professionals are invited to apply for these exiting 3 year contract job opportunities in Qatar.
Qatar s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. This group strives to lead in developing the national health system by operating new facilities, implementing state-of-the art technologies, and recruiting the best, most qualified international talent to care for Qatar s future. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforces in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Single and family contracts available.
Generous Tax free basic salary.
From 11400 QAR up to 21 000 QAR per month (depending on experience of candidate). Salary paid in QR. Depending on currency rates 21 000 QAR is +/- 370 000 INR/ 77 000 South-African Rand / 5800 USD/ 4900EUR/ 4300 GBP/ 302 000 PHP.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
School allowance: 21 000 QAR (maximum) for up to 3 children (ages 5- 18) per child per academic year provided that they are studying in private schools in Doha.
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Bachelor Degree in Rehabilitation
Bachelors Degree in healthcare related field.
6 years of clinical experience including 2 years of management of clinical area within rehabilitation services.
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
Fluent in English
The program/Rehabilitation Coordinator develops, coordinate, evaluate and implement comprehensive rehabilitation programs to ensure quality of standards.
Manage the directions and activities through team leadership and training of program application initiatives.
Work directly with heads to effectively determine opportunities for improving services and a commitment to outcome measures.
1. Manage the day to day operations of the program/s services, inclusive of coordinating all staffing , maintaining accountability factors to all service components
2. Coordinates activities and functions to ensure that program goals and objectives are accomplished in accordance with established priorities
3. Ensures and monitors compliance policies and procedures Services.
4. Work closely with key individuals of rehabilitation departments, Quality Assurance, Material management, research and statistic sections to ensure standards of practice.
5. Ensure quality and adherence to best practice standards in alignment of scope of practice and scope of service applicable to laws and regulations and accreditation standards.
6. Assist in developing reviewing and disseminating policies, guidelines, protocols and procedures of rehabilitation services.
7. Assist the program manager in integrating rehabilitation programs and processes within the medical group and provide support and guidance to rehabilitation departments to ensure the delivery of quality and integrated patient care.
8. Standardize administrative procedures in the departments of rehabilitation services that includes; recruitment, promotions, assessment forms, job descriptions and competencies, and staff development.
9. Assist departments in developing appropriate protocols and clinical guidelines that meet international best practice through a multidisciplinary team approach.
10. Responds to complaints referred to the program manager and follow-up with the concerned parties, and if required, participate in investigation and documentation till issue is closed.
11. Ensure reporting and mentoring of Service Level Agreement and Quality Indicators. Provide feedback to the Heads and Administrator.
12. Play a key role in continues developments for rehabilitation service to establish effective clinical specialty areas.
13. Coordinate and support the rehabilitation departments in preparation of business plans that identifies areas for new changes, integration of existing and replacement modification of processes to improve patient care.
14. Prepare the annual rehabilitation performance report with the review and collate rehabilitation department reports.
15. Assist in developing projects for rehabilitation requirements, capital and expense planning directed to rehab projects.
16. Performs any other appropriate duties as required.