uild up and maintain client relationships by fulfilling their needs with the bank s financial and investment product solutions
• Minimum of 5 years experience, of which 3 years in a functionally relevant role.
• Bachelor s Degree
• Knowledge of Banking products, services & credit systems.
• Ability to undertake financial analysis & identify risks in credit proposals
• Market and Industry understanding with ability to keep updated on an ongoing basis
• Aware of the policies, regulations, procedures and software systems relevant in the area of work and can apply them on a daily basis.
• Good written communication; able to prepare standardized proposals/ reports/memos based on specific guidelines/ and create a professional looking spreadsheet
• Customer oriented, self-motivated, problem solver, decisive, determined, organized & most importantly a team player.
• Build up and maintain client relationships by fulfilling their needs with the bank s financial and investment product solutions
• Develop client business with the aim to help managing their total assets
• Identify opportunities for sales and provide strategic direction to Relationship officers.
• Handle portfolio of customers who are of a higher and more sensitive nature.
• Assess the quality, potential, and profitability of new relationships as well as the existing portfolio.