What You'll Do
The new Customer Experience Renewal Manager (RM) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Cisco solutions.
You will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Cisco products and services across an assigned customer account. RM's work with customers, partners and across Cisco teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to on-time closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
• Develop knowledge base of end-to-end renewals cycle including up-sells and close on-time contracts for assigned accounts
• Learn customer s industry/business
• Articulate Sales/BD/Renewals hand offs
Knowledgeable of Cisco's technology and what differentiates our products from competitors. Guidance required on regular basis. Able to manage client needs with minimal supervision
• Executes renewal contracts for products and services on small accounts with low complexity
• Builds quotes, review contract terms, negotiation pricing, identify up-sell opportunities and handle objections.
• Monitors quote creation progress to mitigate contract closure risks.
• Conduct analysis and provides recommendations to maximum value
• Conduct process management and financial assessments to support renewals process
• Supports Account Manager in negotiations to drive integrity of the renewal portion of the agreement
• Monitor and reports state of customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts and new prospects
• Assist Renewals team with ad hoc requests to meet customer need
• Initiates the start of cross-functional relationships with Sales, BD and Operations
Who You'll Work With
This role resides in the Customer Experience organization, one of Cisco s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
Who You Are
• Expand knowledge of the customer environment, industry, market impact and Cisco footprint
• You can implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy
• You'll build an understanding of Customer and Partners procurement processes
• You will gain experience with CRM tools i.e. SFDC
• You'll develop basic consultative selling skills
• You love executing win-back strategies for inactive customers
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything people, process, data and things and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco