REQUIRED JOB : MAGENTO PROGRAMER
WHAT IS KOLOXO.COM IN FEW WORDS?
Koloxo.com is the new era of the e-commerce sector, where the factories are connected with end-user s (B2C) Worldwide, where the buyer places his order through the platform and consolidates his different orders from different countries and factories only in a single delivery, it is the New way of shopping, a multisite, cross border e-commerce.
WHAT IS BEING MAGENTO PROGRAMER IN KOLOXO.COM?
It is necessary to incorporate Magento Programmer Analyst with experience in the development of applications based on Magento. To carry out programming tasks in web portal development projects, and integrate them with other systems such as ERP or mobile applications.
Likewise, you will also participate in the different phases of a project, including the analysis of requirements, design, testing, implementation and maintenance.
WHAT PROFILE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
• Open minded person with excellent communication skills.
• Innovative without fear of prospering in a constantly changing environment.
• Desire to work in a team and as a motivator character for the rest of the team. Open to diversity.
• Focused to obtaining great results.
• Without fear of achieving success by solving problems.
• Passionate with his work and constant search for ways to improve.
• Organized and resolving person.
• Autonomy and efficient time management.
• Work capacity and team management.
• Magento 1.9 (architecture, parameterization, FRONT and BACK developments, plugin installation and development, deployments), migration experience to Magento 2 and its functionalities.
• Application of AAFF (final arts) in all formats for full e-commerce campaign creation: email, landing-pages, banners all formats, slider home, specific formats landing-pages, specific formats for online investment.
• High level of PHP with provable experience.
• Advanced knowledge of SQL and MySQL databases.
• Knowledge of web content management systems (CMS) based on PHP.
• Native English level or very fluent.
• 2 years of demostrable experience in Magento.