The Research Systems Senior Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing research administration systems in support of reseach services
• Develop and implement policies on research system transaction activities
• Conceptualize, plan, draft, edit, and present clear, concise, relevant and accurate analytic products and presentations in a timely manner.
• Provide technical support to research administration systems function, including development of custom and automated reporting function.
• Provide data management expertise, and work towards automation of standard processes.
• Train faculty and staff on research administration system related tasks.
• Program and develop custom reports, workflow forms, configure electronic routing and approval.
• Coordinate and support research systems integration, development as required.
• Provide a range of services to assist academic staff and postgraduate researchers to manage research resources. This includes research data and dataset management, development and support services for managing and sharing information assets, and the management of scholarly outputs through an institutional repository.
• Participate in e-research projects and services supporting research data management needs of the University.
• Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
• Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
• A Bachelor s Degree in related field.
• A minimum 7-9 years of relevant experience.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience