We Invites Dynamic Individuals Seeking Challenging Opportunities Within a Highly Competitive Industry.
• Manage staff and assign duties, and managing sales department
• Determine merchandise and services to be sold, implement price and credits policies, designing and managing sales conditions
• Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses with view of sales of current and new products
• Determine staffing requirements,
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, and monitoring supply chain
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations of company and specifically sales department
Job Requirements :
• A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to this position is an asset.
• Minimum 3 years of related retail sales experience (specifically international sales system) at increasing levels of responsibility is required
• Attention to detail, flexibility, organized, effective interpersonal skills, client focus, team player, initiative, accurate.
• High level knowledge of INCOTERMS 2015 in order to deal with international customers
• Innovative person. International experience in countries like Iran, Turkey and Emirates is an asset
• Knowledge of Farsi, Turkish and Arabic language is preferred as many of our clients speak these languages.
• Accustomed to working in a fast, high pressure working environment