Continue working with GSSC hubs and outsourced vendors to ensure uninterrupted services to the respective businesses and improve services.
* Recommends and implements process/workflow changes for greater efficiency and controls
* Ensures that all relevant reconciliations are conducted on prescribed frequencies
* To ensure compliance with Regulatory and banks requirements including all Anti Money laundering related requirements
* Process transactions and documents
* Ensure that Job Descriptions, Job Objectives and Performance Appraisals of the department are up to date
* To contribute to the bank's One Bank One Team initiative.
* Build a support "Sales" culture in operations by:-
* Working as a member of a larger, 'engaged' team (i.e. across departments of the bank)
* Ensuring delivery standards are as per the Service Level Agreements in force with other departments.
* Contributing to the betterment of customer service, operational efficiencies.
* Manage Assets Operations team for retail customer bases in Jordan.
* Service Orientation and Customer Relationship Management in being responsive to Retail customer needs.
* Proactively identify service delivery issues and address them in operational plans.
* Operate within established budgets and within other performance parameters. Provide cost effective solutions. Accountable for productivity, turnaround time, accuracy level, cost management & customer satisfaction.
* Ensure that key business practices and service delivery processes are conducted in compliance with Group and country regulatory guidelines.
* To support business initiatives in launching new products/ services.
* Identify & manage Operational risk, in particular through the effective implementation of the following toolkits/ measures
* Process Mapping (being also facilitated / enhanced through Outserve Project)
* Key Control Standards and Self Assessments
* Key Risk Indicators
* Operational loss and near-miss reports
* Project Risk Registers for new initiatives
* Product Programs for new product launches
* Top Risk Monitoring
* Ensure that he/ she are fully aware of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention. He /she must ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis. Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
* Ensure adherence to the following
* Delegation of authorities
* All products/ services are offered in accordance with the terms of an approved product program
* Zero tolerance issues, such as reconciliation, timely renewal of PPGs are adhered to.
* ensure adequate on the job training is provided to staff on an ongoing basis relating to existing policies, processes and any changes thereto
* Manage the completion of department related projects.
* To aim for a minimum audit rating of 2 for the department
* To maintain & review service standards on an ongoing basis and ensure they are met by respective staff within the unit
People and Talent
* Encourage and foster a friendly working environment where staff at all levels seeks achievement through teamwork and Operational efficiency.
* Able to manage Chennai team properly aspects (if any); i.e. Capacity, coaching, performance management, etc.
* Build a talent pool of multi-skilled potential SEM through cross training and functional moves within and outside Assets.
* Build training programmes that can be delivered within Assets.
* Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients
* Encourage and foster a congenial working environment where staffs at all levels seek achievement through teamwork and operational efficiency.
* Understand, analyse each process supported by the department
* Ensure key controls are appropriately defined, implemented
* To participate in Jordan BCP/DRP Testing to ensure that functionality at all times
* Guard against control lapses
* Maintain an up to date KCSA, DOI/Process Notes. Ensure effective implementation
* Maintain and follow up on risk inventory; effectively prioritize risk.
* Ensure adherence to key group policies
* Maintain a healthy control environment; audit ratings to be graded satisfactory.
* Ensuring transactions are processed in accordance with Group policies, key being
* AML Policy
* Sanctions Policy
* Compliance Policies
* Group Delegation of Authority Manual
* Group Operation Risk Policy
* Local BCP document
* To ensure compliance with internal and external requirements
* Ensure compliance with the Laws of the land and in particular, facilitate the implementation of the bank's compliance risk management framework.
* To ensure that the bank's information systems are used per prescribed policies, and in particular, to ensure that passwords are never shared/ compromised.