Retailer Engagement Specialist - 25317
Operations - Utd.Arab.Emir. Sharjah, Sharjah
The role of the Retail Engagement Specialist (RES) role is to Grow, Maintain and Strengthen relationships with Retailers. Using the Nielsen tools to monitor and evaluate Retailers behaviour and using this data to build Long term and Short term plans to improve Data Quality & Input, On Time Data Delivery with the retailers. RES will be responsible for manging, maintaining and elimination of Quality Scape s (QEs) from retailer data.
The Retailer Engagement Specialist responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive Retailer Quality KPIs (RAP, RPS and Q.E. Reduction) and build supplier (retailer) improvement processes and technology solutions that can be leveraged globally.
- Must be a team player working closely with IV Enablement and Execution teams, Retail Service, Reference Data, Data Acquisition, Measurement Science, Production Manager and Product Leadership to establish an interaction process with retailers.
- Responsible for retention and penetration activities of existing retailers and improvement of the quality of the data receiving from the retailer, including:
- Monitor Dashboard
- Contact Retailers
- Provide Training
- Maintain plans with strategy for each retailer
- New retailer on-boarding
- Retailer interaction monthly report
- Identify best practices in Green Retailers and drive leverage of these to improve the Red/Amber Retailers. Also suggest Best Practices to regional and/or global leader for further cross-regional leverage. When appropriate, make recommendations for enhancements to internal Nielsen Operations processes.
- Complete special projects assigned to the region in regards to retailer interaction, as well as reporting the results across the region and being accountable for the results and meeting the targets on RI
- Communicate with retailer IT departments (at all levels) on an ongoing basis regarding input-data quality and future retailer input-data changes. Conduct all data investigations where the issue is traced back to retailer input and work with retailer and Nielsen Operations to correct input errors.
- Conduct all data investigations where the issue is traced back to retailer input and work with retailer and Nielsen Operations to correct input errors.
- Review retailer cooperation agreements to identify compliance/non-compliance with the data and information provided to Nielsen. Develop/implement a plan to correct non-compliant situations that allows for a timely resolution.
- The role may require working with multiple client data concurrently and will also include being responsible for managing the data investigation. The responsibilities are to work with a client to get the data in the correct format, understanding the data from a business point of view; manage, escalate and resolve data issues directly with retailer contact.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of Retailer Industry & Technologies and Retailer Services organsations.
- Must have an IT Business analyst background
- SQL programming skills intermediate to experienced is required. SAS and SAP Programming skills.
- Client Service Skills: dealing with clients at different levels of communication: Face to Face, Email, Telephone
- Has executive presence and ability to represent Nielsen in external meetings/forums
- Passionate about delivering quality service to clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with PM and/or BPI/Six Sigma methodologies and tools.
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content video, audio, and text is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Sharjah,Sharjah
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 20% of the Time