Essential and Optional Requirements
- Degree in Hotel Management school, or general Business school.
- Minimum four year experience in the same role in cluster/complex environment
- Knowledge of the concepts and evaluation of market analysis processes.
- A clear understanding of hotel industry is necessary as well as analytical capabilities, experience in study cases, market research and studies with mathematical background;
Strong business orientation in three aptitudes:
1. Diagnosis & analysis (Analytical mind, conceptual skills, good environment understanding).
2. Share his/her conviction (Driving force, relational skills, highly committed).
3. Strive for results (Success oriented, data finder, initiate / pro-active).
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study General Studies Professional experiences 3 to 5 years Languages essential English
Revenue Manager is responsible for the implementation of RM methods in a dedicated hotel in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with hotel strategies, brand's marketing and customer's needs. Is responsible for having all the revenue management processes in place in the hotel, he/she implements the GM's strategy on daily basis, updates planning, quotes groups and alerts GM, when market deviates from strategy.Is in charge of helping to reach and beat the operational turnover budget of the hotel. Supports the GM in the creation of the strategy and works effectively with the implemented revenue management system.
Survey the market, the competitors in terms of pricing and closed dates as a basis for future pricing strategies.
Analyze the contract performance (price, allotments, number of rooms sold, etc.) before decisions on renewals are taken.
Act as a support in the preparation of the annual revenue budget.
Provide proposals for the adaptation of the long-term and short-term hotel strategy (day types, ideal mix, RML ranking, price points, triggers, sales conditions, etc.) on the basis of the analysis done previously.
Providing dynamic forecasts, compared to the strategy of the GM and budget.
Consult and implement daily the recommendations in inventory and distribution tools.
Make recommendation for strategy changes in RMS, in relation to day types, ideal mix, close limits, booking limits, to be able to react early to guest behavior changes (new events, etc.).
Analyze on a monthly basis the results in terms of internal and external indicators (RevPAR and market share), in order to react in time.
Job Level Job Job Fixed-term contract: No Status Full Time Anticipated Start Date 30-06-2018