• Plan, layout and perform all required operations to construct, install and repair complicated metal work.
• Perform machine maintenance, welding and millwright duties as assigned.
• Work from shop orders, blueprints, sketches and/or verbal information to layout, setup and operate metal working equipment such as shears, brake, rolls, drill press, power saws,welding machines, spot welders, etc. and use a regular range of hand tools to fabricate, repair and build iron work products.
• Layout complicated designs and make all computations for metal loss or gain.
• Assemble details by bolts, rivets, welding, brazing, soldering, etc.
• Perform all welding operations in all positions to install or repair equipment.
• Diploma holder.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Technical skills.
• Only Male candidates need to apply.
• Highly motivated person.