• Responsible for the development and compliance of process optimization and process controls which operationally result in the highest achievable levels of satisfaction by patients, staff, vendors, and other external customers.
Maximise integration of operational and administrative support to the core Medical and Clinical practice of the client while ensuring risk is managed on a corporate and clinical level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The development of both process and process control which operationally and administratively, results in service excellence and superior levels of satisfaction by patients, employees, vendors and external customers.
• Champion of a systems approach to maximize synergies between processes related to health care provision and administrative and operational support.
• Research best practice related to systems development and provision of quality of care, reduction in expenditure, reduction in patient errors resulting in an improved level of satisfaction for patient, staff and other parties.
• Ensure that processes within the client are highly integrated while reducing redundant effort and resource cost through the use of tools, such as lean thinking and process flattening approaches as well as multidisciplinary team building.
• Continuous review of current processes and systems to optimize results, reporting to senior management KPI's related to this review.
• Provide expertise and guidance to the optimized development of HIMS (IT) system through close communication with all relevant departments.
• Leads and provides expertise and guidance to data warehouse solution to ensure a system approach by the client end user departments occurs.
• Leads and provides expertise and guidance to the optimized development of supply chain management processes and system related to materials management (e.g.
shift from non stock to stock item model), inventory, contracting related and tender processes.
Development of a compliance function within purchasing which drives service excellence and performance to the client Standards within the supply chain process.
• Leads and provides expertise and guidance on process flow in relation to new constructions either in existing building or any new construction activities with new buildings.
Emphasis on cost savings, patient, staff and visitor safety as well as efficiency of process for patient and staff and outside entities (family, vendors, etc.)
• Provide expertise and guidance on communication plan and deployment of such plan focused on expanded knowledge sharing to staff and patient populations and other outside entities through links to corporate quality department, division leadership (CMO, CAO, and COO) as well as the company system leadership and business units.
• Provides expertise and planning to help implement a Culture of Sports with the staff at the client to improve the patient experience using data collected from the Quality Department and other relevant sources as identified.
• Lead the risk identification and risk mitigation programme
• Track System Development and Risk Mitigation
• Manage the Leadership development
• Manage the budget and plans
• Accountable in Strategy and Business Plan
• Develop and oversee the implementation of policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of the department's activity so that all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements and standards are fulfilled to ensure that the company delivers a world-class service
• Manage the cost-efficient usage of all applicable resources to reduce wastage and unnecessary expense
• Ensure compliance to all relevant QHSE management policies, procedures and controls across to ensure that the company provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people
• Lead and direct the management of change through continuous improvement of all functional systems, processes, and practices taking into account international best practice', changes in international standards, and changes in the business and logistical and engineering environment which demand proactive action plans
• Motivate team members and contribute to the identification of opportunities to take part in change initiatives, programmes and projects that reflect international best practice and changes in the competitive environment
• Provide guidance and direct input to the development plans and performance management of direct reports to meet the the company objectives.
• Assume any other responsibilities as directed by the direct supervisor.
Please note that the full job description upon request.
Skills and Requirements:
• 9-11 years of related experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Preferably a master's degree
Industry Type :
Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Functional Area :
Corporate Planning / Consulting / Strategy / M&A