The King Faisal Specialist Hospital - Medina is a new, 300-bed tertiary specialist hospital located in Medina , Saudi Arabia .
When this brand new hospital opens at the start of 2020, it will be the newest campus of the King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, whose other sites are in Riyadh and Jeddah .
Because this is a start-up/greenfield environment, candidates must have experience in day medicine and day surgery, and must be flexible, willing, and able to work on other units, according to hospital needs.
• Applicants with a Bachelor's degree in Nursing must have a minimum of two years experience
• Applicants with an Associate's Degree or Diploma in Nursing must have a minimum of four years experience
• Current nursing (RN) license in: the United States, the UK, Ireland, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand
• Must have a minimum of two years current experience both scrubbing and circulating for day cases
• 12-month renewable contracts
• Tax-free income
• Single-status contract
• Accommodations provided
• Return airfare
• Medical coverage
• More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
NOTE: This position is open to individuals who have current experience in and are citizens of: the United States, Canada, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.