The King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center (KFSH&RC) is a modern, almost 1,000-bed Joint Commission International (JCI)-accredited academic medical facility located in Riyadh , the vibrant capital city of Saudi Arabia
Scope of Service:
The Medical Unit opened at the end of 2018 and will treat patients with mutiple comorbidities including gastroenterology, respiratory and rheumatology patients.
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Associate's degree in Nursing, or Nursing Diploma
• Current nursing (RN) license in: Canada, the United States, the UK, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand
• Minimum two years of current experience as a RN working in Adult Medicine in Canada in a mid- to large-sized acute-care setting in the United States, the UK, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand
The hospital can consider only FEMALE candidates at this time.
• 12-month renewable contract
• Tax-free income
• Single-status contract
• Accommodations provided
• Relocation allowance
• Return airfare
• Medical coverage
• More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
NOTE: This position is open to individuals who have current experience in and are citizens of: the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.