The King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center (KFSH&RC) is a modern, almost 1,000-bed Joint Commission International (JCI)-accredited academic medical facility located in Riyadh , the vibrant capital city of Saudi Arabia
This unit provides acute, intensive care for surgical patients aged 14 years and above. Surgical patients requiring intensive care for management and observation following major surgery include craniotomy, major abdominal surgery, aortic-femoral bypass, thoracic, renal, liver, lung pancreatic transplantations, and any patient post-operatively who has an underlying medical condition that requires close monitoring and active intensive care management. Cardiology and Medical patients are admitted if beds are unavailable in CCU or Medical ICU.
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Associate's degree in Nursing, or Nursing Diploma
• Current nursing (RN) license in: Canada, the United States, the UK, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand
• Minimum two years of current experience as an RN in ICU (in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital setting) in Canada, the United States, the UK, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand
The hospital can consider only FEMALE candidates at this time.
• 12-month renewable contracts
• Tax-free income
• Single-status contract
• Accommodations provided
• Relocation allowance
• Return airfare
• Medical coverage
• More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
NOTE: This position is open to individuals who have current experience in and are citizens of: the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
Industry Type :
Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Functional Area :
Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians / Medical Research