PROJECT ASSIGNMENT DETAILS Engineer (Rotating) will be responsible for Rotating, Planning, Analysis, troubleshooting, commissioning of industrial, petrochemical, oil & gas, and Chemicals supported applications, KSA
• Installation and commissioning of the heavy equipment as well as conducting tests & inspections to ensure operational effectiveness of plant & utilities.
• Reviewing engineering drawings, layouts, diagrams, technical specifications, cost estimates for erection & commission of the plant.
• Planning and effecting predictive & preventive maintenance schedules for various equipment to increase machine up time & equipment reliability.
• Troubleshooting, problem-solving and reliability improvements of rotary equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Gearboxes).
• Conduct mechanical overhauls and repairs of compressors, engines and other equipment (specifically a Reciprocating Compressors, Centrifugal Compressors and Steam Turbines)
• Overhauling, installation, and commissioning of Rotating Equipments including pumps, compressors, turbines, agitators etc. Study of the manuals, data sheets, performance characteristics of the rotary equipments and best maintenance practices.
• Management of rotary equipment spares.
• Working knowledge of SAP (PM&MM module) for maintenance planning and spares management.
• Experience in maintenance of Static Equipment- Heat Exchangers, Columns, Pressure Vessels, Piping and Valves.
• Awareness of safety standards of Refinery and Petrochemical plants.
• Implementing maintenance schedules and carrying out periodic checks to ensure the performance of various equipment and maintaining requisite documents for the same. • Proactively identifying areas of obstruction/breakdowns and take steps to rectify the equipment through application of troubleshooting tools.
• Selection and review of spare parts of rotary equipment as per company policy and to meet reliability and minimize the inventory level.
• Review and validation of the PRs raised by central planning for the insurance and critical spares of rotary and static equipment and provide justification of the same to the site apex.
• To participate in the categorization of equipment as per PSM Criticality and ABC indicator.
• To participate in the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Incident Investigation (II) for failures of equipment and incorporate the recommendations to the relevant maintenance strategies.
• Equipment spare identification and finalization for overhauling
• Supervision of major overhauling of critical rotary equipment.
• Troubleshooting of the rotary equipment problems and performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
• To perform Job Cycle Checks (JCCs) to ensure the effectiveness of the prepared BMPs and bridge the gaps