, Posted on May 11, 2018
Royal Service Agent (Russian Speaker)
The Royal Service Agent is the heart beat of the hotel operation. They will process all external and internal calls either by redirecting calls or assisting the caller. The Royal Service Agent will take ownership of the callers request and ensure follow up according to the hotels standards. They will serve as a liaison for guests requiring information relating to all aspects of the hotel. All the while maintaining the hotels telephone system and assisting all external and internal guests in operating the telephone system.
Hotel Overview : Ideally situated on the Arabian Gulf in Ajman, UAE, the Fairmont Ajman has opened in May 2015. The hotel is in close proximity to both Sharjah and Dubai airports. The hotel features 252 guestrooms and suites, including two luxurious penthouse offerings, a multitude of dining options and fitness facilities. The beachfront location offers guests a wide range of leisure activities including water sports and diving as well as access to shopping and cultural excursions. Event planners can take advantage of 2,000 square meters of indoor function space as well as outdoor facilities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Royal Service Manager , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Responds to all incoming calls complying with FHR standards, and transfers them to the appropriate destination.
• Takes full accountability for all internal and external guest requests, transmitting the information to the responsible department.
• Logs all requests and ensures timely follow up to ensure a seamless service experience for guests.
• Ensures all wake-up calls are accurately logged and executed.
• Ensures that all telephone extension lists are maintained and updated regularly.
• Have a full working knowledge of emergency procedures; ensuring telephones are answered whilst coordinating communication until final evacuation.
• Adheres to and promotes all Company Health & Safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
• Handles emergency line and elevators emergency alarms, working alongside Engineering to schedule regular maintenance checks.
• Receives and distributes faxes, voice messages and written messages for guests and internal departments.
• Possesses a full command of the systems needed to deliver the Royal Service experience (necessary training will be provided).
• Maintains knowledge of all facilities, services and promotions in order to respond confidently and effectively to inquiries.
• Proactively works with other teams as part of a guest-centric community, caring for guests and colleagues alike.
• To be ambassadors, leaving lasting impressions for our guests.
• Use natural talents to connect with the guest and create a memorable experience.
• Committed to evolving our service based on regular feedback, thus ensuring consistent deliverance of a personalized guest experience.
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
• Excellent command of English and confidence in communication skills
• Highly organized, career and result oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignment and additional duties.
• Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
• Must be a strong team player, professional and motivated with excellent organizational skills.
• Knowledge of Opera PMS, Fairmont Service Systems, MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel an asset.
• Possess at the least a High School Diploma or equivalent degree.
• Diploma in Hotel management an asset.
• Second or third language an asset.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
•Frequent sitting throughout shift
•Occasional standing, kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and word in Ajman, we will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London s The Savoy, New York s The Plaza, and Shanghai s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and th
e Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
View Contact Details
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job