Responsible for the maintenance, tests, repairs, and checks of equipment as directed, while keeping work performance and quality within company business and safety standards. Responsible for coordinating and tracking equipment usage on location, tracking maintenance schedules, and maintaining equipment handling and usage database.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
• Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
• Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
• Actively promote positive safety culture.
• Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the Weatherford quality assurance system, Including:
• Compliance to work instructions.
• Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
• identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit
• Attend HSE Meetings according to the HSE objectives and goals, promote safe working practices.
• Perform required testing of pumps: assembly, disassembly, testing, verification, analysis, performance check of pumps
• Maintain and update database for downhole equipment. Keep track of equipment usage and of maintenance records
• Maintenance of pumpshop equipment and tools.
• Tracking and managing of RRL Inventory
• Creating and tracking RRL rental assets
• Receiving and dispatching WFT equipment, tracking of equipment documentation (asset sheets, delivery tickets, etc.).
• Organize / update Field Toolboxes
• Keep track of certification of workshop and field tools
• Training for pumpshop technicians
• Other duties as assigned
• Essential: Technical diploma in mechanics
• Preferred: University degree in mechanical engineering
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Knowledge in operation of pump tracking software, or tracking of assets (receiving, dispatching, status)
• Knowledge of care, use, and handling of RRL equipment
• Technical and operation competencies in ALS, downhole completions, or other operations-related activities
• A decent level of communication skills
5 years as a RRL Workshop technician or supervisor. Assembly/Disassembly/tests/repairs/maintenance of downhole pumps a must. Knowledge of models of downhole equipment and required standards for testing and repairing the same. Knowledge of JDE system is preferred.