• Acts as the primary point of contact for Customer IT dept to work with SAP Digital Business Services (DBS). SAP DBS will be the System integrator.
• Complete S4 HANA ACTIVATE project tasking s throughout the Project Life Cycle.
• Participates in AGILE SPRINTS with the SAP installation team.
• Participates in AGILE daily Stand-Up meetings with the SAP installation team.
• Participate in the Fit/GAP/Delta Workshops with SAP installation team.
• Participate in the cutover planning.
• Participate in the Hyper-Support activities immediately after S4 HANA go-live.
• Maintain & prioritise the Product Backlog for IT related scope items.
• Engage with SAP System Integration team for scope clarification workshops.
• Define scope features through Model Company and Best Practices Explorer
• Participate & Identify legacy items for data cleansing.
• Engage with SAP Installation team to identify WRICEF requirements (Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements and Forms).
• Understands the current ERP workflow & processes for their respective dept.
• Participates in test cycles for S4 HANA scope items.
• Approves testing for S4 HANA scope features.
• Review & champion S4 HANA self-enablement materials for their dept.
• Provides S4 HANA coaching to other members of their respective dept.
• Persuasive communicator and good listener.
Need to have:
• Must have completed at least one S4 HANA installation from Prepare to Run.
• S4 HANA system administration. Database Admin, User Administration, Printer Management, Job Scheduling, System Monitoring and Troubleshooting.
• HANA Security, Licensing; SAML authentication, authorization, user personas, password management and auditing
• Extract Transform and Load (ETL), including Data cleansing & migration.
• In-App and side-by-side Extensibility
• Expert Configuration & SCCUI
• Fit to Standard workshops, Product Backlog, BDC Questionnaire's & WRICEF's
• Test Automation Tool, SIT's & UAT's.
• S4 HANA System Integration with cloud based landscapes
• Solution Manager 7.2, Migration Cockpit & Implementation Portal
• Business Intelligence: Embedded Analytics, Business Planning & Consolidation, Business Objects Enterprise and creating CDS views.
• CCoE Certification & Implementation.
• Application Lifecycle Management and Application Managed Services.
• Software Maintenance: Support Package Manager (SPAM), Software Update Manager (SUM), Importing Support Packages & Enhancement Packages
Nice to have:
• Maximo or SUN Financials
• Oracle & SQL Server
• KNOA, Learning Hub and Enable Now
• MaxAttention and/or Active Attention
• Experience of ARIBA, FieldGlass, Concur or SuccessFactors.
• Understanding of AGILE project methodology.
• Must speak/read/write English.
• Nice to have: French and/or Arabic.
• S4 HANA exam certificates with certificate ID
• Any SAP Digital Badges.