- Supervises, coordinates and monitors the plant loss control programmes and provides specialist advice and assistance on safety aspects to Plant Departments. Advises the project focal points to have necessary provision of a safe and hygienic work environment for all company and contractor™s personnel in the assigned plant area. Participates in the development of safety procedures and safety training programmes, and in safety audits. Prepares reports on incidents with recommendations for improvement.
- B.Sc. in Science, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent. Professional certification in HSE is preferable.
- 5 years™ experience in safety matters, preferably in an oil/gas or petrochemical plant.
- UAE Driving License is preferable.
- Be familiar with current international industries fire and safety rules and regulations, such as NFPA, API & IP Code of practices, etc.
- Good Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Software.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.