Job Title Sales Account Manager EMR
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Act as single point for customers as account manager for EMR accounts in the Market, prepares and delivers on the tactical account plans
You are responsible for
• Develops, maintains and improves relations with existing and potential customers in the assigned district/area.
• Creates the yearly sales plan, with help of sales management, to set targets and to plan actions and MarCom deliverables.
• Creates, together with the internal order desk, of optimal offers to the accounts.
• Initializes customer tailored sales actions and supporting national sales actions.
• Monitors the quality of the realization of the actions, improves contact between the internal service and the customers to get a good result of the actions.
• Presents and explains the local product portfolio and supports the national promotions.
• Reports regularly on sales results and expectations, market and competition and trends to inform about the situation.
You are part of
An organization with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. At Philips we have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We re a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• University Degree in Sales or Marketing
• At least 3 -5 years of experience in Healthcare IT/ EMR sales
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Good command of MS office applications is needed
• Topnotch stakeholder management and presentation skills
In return, we offer you
A dynamic position in a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. As a market-driven company, we re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.