Our solutions make a difference - and so do our people.
As a result of our continued growth and expansion, we are looking for a Sales Account Manager , responsible for generating, nurturing, identifying and closing new sales of Medi-Span Clinical for Saudi Arabia (KSA) and META. This role reports into Regional META (Middle East, Turkey and Africa) leader for Medi-Span Clinical.
Medi-Span Clinical, the embedded drug data solution, is the Medication Decision Support (MDS) component of the EMR, and working together with other key components within the EMR such as the Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) which accepts orders from an authorized user (physician), records, routs, and tracks the order.
• Proactively identifying and closing new solution business (Medi-Span Clinical) within your territory with Hospitals and Health Organizations.
• Manage existing accounts to support renewals and drive up-selling.
• Work collaboratively with account managers to support renewals of existing accounts.
• Work collaboratively with account managers to support up sell/ cross sell to existing accounts.
• Proactively contacting potential accounts and leads to build up a strong sales pipeline.
• Managing all aspects of the sales process from the initial prospecting to closing the sale.
• Presenting the value of our solution to multiple stakeholders within the account including C-level executives, Clinical Champions and medical boards be their trusted advisor.
• Managing, and growing a robust pipeline to ensure the achievement of quarterly, and annual, sales targets.
• Populating, and growing, our CRM system with key contacts and influencers in the sales process and maintaining accurate records.
• Raising product awareness through site trials, on-site demos, marketing conferences & exhibitions.
• Develop and strengthen relations with key decision makers, and senior hospital management
• Assisting customers to make internal business cases across a variety of functions, to help leverage additional budgets
• Attending local medical conferences (and at times international and interstate events), demonstrating the product to potential customers - institutional or individuals.
• Working closely with your colleagues to ensure seamless management of the new and renewals process.
• Approximately 3-4 days on the road per week in the territory.
• Based in Riyahd (KSA)
• A proven sales record, and at least 5-10 years experience of selling complex solutions, software and/or services into enterprise accounts and a proven track record of selling to the C-Suite
• Experience of selling Healthcare IT/solutions, or knowledge of the Hospital/Healthcare market would be advantageous
• Education or background in Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing or Bio-Tech would be advantageous
• Excellent communication, written, verbal and presentation skills - able to formulate ideas and opinions in a clear, understandable manner
• Excellent communication skills, both interpersonally and at business level (letters, plans, presentations and reports) is essential
• A sales executive hunter mentality pro-active mind-set and hands on approach
• Confident and able to deal with customers at any level, and to demonstrate/present the value of products to a diverse, target audience and how they may make a difference to their hospital, institution or users
• Excellent relationship building skills able to converse with multiple people at all levels
• Willing and able to travel to client sites on a weekly basis, as well as some International travel, when required.
• Self-motivated - able to work autonomously and manage your day/work load effectively when working from your office or on the road
• Fluent in English/Arabic written, reading and spoken
• A valid driver s license
• Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as a general understanding of a CRM system such as Salesforce.com/SalesLogix etc
• In return, we offer the opportunity to join a highly successful and rapidly growing business with a strong mission and values, as well as a very competitive package. All Clinical Effectiveness (CE) new joiners have two weeks onboarding training in Boston, US.
Why join Wolters Kluwer?
Medi-Span s medication screening databases and clinical APIs check the CPOE order for redundancy, appropriateness and patient safety, and screen against the patient record, taking other medications, previous orders, allergies, age, gender, etc. into account and automatically check for possible contraindications, harmful drug interactions, dosing errors, and other potential problems that could harm the patient or make the drug therapy less effective.
Wolters Kluwer Health's Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of physician editors, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide advanced clinical decision support solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping clinicians provide optimal care for their patients. Its industry-leading solutions include UpToDate and a suite of offerings provided by Clinical Drug Information. UpToDate clinical decision support is trusted by over 1 million clinicians in more than 170 countries to help them strengthen point-of-care decision making. More than 60 research studies show UpToDate helps improve patient care and hospital performance, including reduced lengths of stay, adverse complications and mortality. Clinical Drug Information provides an aligned medication decision support solution, including both EMR-integrated drug data and point-of-care drug reference information, featuring Lexicomp, Medi-Span, and Facts & Comparisons applications. Impacting more than 13 million lives a day, Clinical Drug Information solutions help save time, reduce medication errors, and enhance patient outcomes for thousands of hospitals and health systems, top-grossing retail pharmacies and payers, and tens of thousands of individual clinicians worldwide.
All Locations: SAU-Riyadh-Olaya St