MHE is expanding its sales team, accordingly we are looking for a hardworking, smart and over achieving Sales staff with proven experience and a passion for selling infrastructure, security and technology solutions.
You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
As a sales account manager, you'll combine technical knowledge with sales skills. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding you'll need to sell the product you're offering and to respond to clients' queries. You'll usually split your time between the office and visiting clients, visiting these on a weekly basis.
You clients will usually be technical staff from non-retail organizations, To ensure your clients' and your own company's needs are met, you'll liaise regularly with other sales personnel, and colleagues from other departments such as technical, purchasing and senior company management.
Your day-to-day tasks are likely to involve:
• Help the business meet sales and revenue goals.
• Negotiation and planning for short and long-term relationship.
• Align with cross-functional teams to meet clients expectations.
• Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products.
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
• Calculating client quotations
• Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
• Administering client accounts
• Preparing reports for your activities
• Meeting regular sales targets
• Recording and maintaining client contact data
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
• Solving client problems.
If you have sales experience in any of the below this will be a plus:
• Cisco components (switches, Routers, Servers, .. etc).
• Firewalls such as (SonicWall, Palo Alto, Sopho, Fortinet).
• Wireless Solutions (Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus)
• End point security (McAfee, Kaspersky, Symantec, Bitdefender)
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Security and Surveillance