• You are accountable for overall Cisco business within the assigned customers/accounts/territories.
• You will develop and maintain CxO level relationships and clearly articulate Cisco s value propositions
• You should have the ability and be highly motivated to understand Customer business requirements, pain-points and convert late them into actionable business engagements
• You will maintain an updated Key Account Plans (KAP) relevant to the customers priorities.
• You will also be responsible for orchestrating relevant resources within Cisco to execute on the KAP
• You will negotiate and create Scope of Work (SOW) documents to govern customer engagements, outlining Cisco's and customer responsibilities.
• Define meaningful customer engagement plan with regards to marketing/event
• Actively push and challenge our engineering and product specialist team to effectively drive and increase the attention of the Customer.
• You will grow existing business, create new opportunities, make winning offers and close deals within the expected timeframe.
• You love maintaining market intelligence and lead pricing strategy/analysis for deal justifications
• You enjoy and are highly motivated to collaborate with partners within Cisco and its partners organizations and constantly align the goals and priorities.
• Provide a timely and regular business forecasting that is aligned with Cisco s financial goal for short, medium and long term.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales database (SFDC) with all mandatory key information and maintain a balanced sales pipeline,
• Catch up with key technology transitions such as Video, Datacentre, Cloud, Mobility, Security, FTTx, SDN, NFV, IoT, Convergence and Consumption Models, to be able to drive new customer and market business requirements.
Who You'll Work With
You will be a part of an amazing, highly energized Global Service Provider team, as we drive the critical market and digital transformation in the SP business. As a key person of our account team, you will collaborate closely with commercial, technical, marketing individuals and product specialists in country and across the regions/globally to accelerate the impact of Cisco business across your assigned customers/accounts/territories.
Who You Are
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, technically savvy and passionate consultative sales professional, eager to interact with industry leaders with vision and key decision makers, and share the real passion for technology innovations that change their business outcomes.
Required skills and experience
• 7-10 years experience in the Telco or Service Providers space with proven track record in direct and channel sales, especially in closing large strategic deals.
• Education to degree level or equivalent practical experience.
• Self-starter who is able to learn and position technology/solution plays in view of driving the appropriate conversations with Telco/Service Providers with clear business agenda in sight.
• Highly motivated with a hunting spirit to develop new opportunities and grow business in multiple technology dimensions within the Telco/Service Providers space.
• You are excellent at working in teams and are comfortable collaborating with local, regional and corporate teams in a large cross-functional organization.
• You have a proven ability to respond and manage challenges in a dynamic business environment.
• Good communicator and excellent at driving solutions in line with industry and local market trends.
• Proficient in selling solutions to large customers with a deep understanding of Telco buying cycles.
• Can do, will do attitude and able to think in a unique way to contribute creatively towards building solid business pipeline and driving sustainable business.
• Highly analytical and meaningful.
• Structured and logical approach to problem solving.